where to find 'identd'

From: Mike Godsey <mgodsey_at_medio.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 1995 07:24:21 -0800 (PST)

Appologies for the late summary. I had requested info on where to find
an 'identd' daemon. Several people wrote and gave me pointers to
'pidentd', which I ultimately fetched from:

   ftp.lysator.liu.se/pub/ident/servers

This needs to be built for OSF, but the make looks to be very good about
supporting OSF (at least, it is one of the types that make returns as
knowing how to build... I still have to build it this morning).

Thanks for all the help!
|  Mike Godsey                         mgodsey_at_medio.com     |
|  Medio Multimedia                                          |
|  Redmond, WA                                               |