Where can I find the following header files under OSF3.0?

From: George <george_at_taca.ece.cmu.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 1995 12:48:26 -0500

Hello all,
     I'm trying to compile AFS from Transarc on an alpha running
OSF3.0. The code is a beta release for OSF2.0. During the compile I
received error that the included list of header files could not be found.
     I did find them in a directroy that was created during the system
install process, but not in /usr/sys/include, not in /usr/sys/BINARY. I
guess my question is why are these header files found in my build
directory and not in there usual places.
        George Cebulka
        ECE Facilities
        Carnegie Mellon
cpus.h