Number of users on each workstation

From: <heqianho_at_cps.msu.edu>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 1995 10:40:24 -0500 (EST)

Hi:
    I have just upgraded our DEC Alphas from OSF/1 v2.0 to v3.0,
and all at a sudden the number of users allowed at each workstation
dropped to 2. If a third user tries to login, he will get a message
telling him that two many users are already on the machine. I notice
that the OSF-USR pak limits the total number of user to 2. My questions
are:
    1. What is the reason for that?
    2. Is there a way around it? If no, what do I need to go through
       to increase the number of users allowed?

    By the way, this is what was shown when I used "lmf list":
Rterrier:/Rusr> lmf list
Product Status Users: Total Active
OSF-BASE active unlimited
OSF-USR active 2 1

    Any suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks a lot.

Sherry