Sound on 4/233

From: Dirk Grunwald <grunwald_at_foobar.cs.colorado.edu>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 1995 18:56:40 -0700

I was certain this was in the FAQ, but I couldn't find it.

I was hoping to be able to use the Microsoft Sound card in my spanking
new 4/233.

However, the MME commands don't seem to recognize the device and I
can't seem to see how to set up that stuff.

        [foobar-191] audiodevices
        No device ID specified
        Getting capabilities for all Wave MME devices

I looked at AF3, but didn't see mention in the FAQ or mailing list
archive about support on the AlphaStations.

Any clues appreciated.