RRD42 drivers for dos/winblows?

From: Ed Jones <ejones_at_sdl.psych.wright.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 95 14:29:12 EST

Sorry to ask this here, but at least it's DEC related. I'm looking for
device drivers or something that will let me use the RRD42 with the
Adaptec SCSI card in a pc. Do they exist and if so, where? Thanks.
* Ed Jones --  ????????????           |     ejones_at_sdl.psych.wright.edu    *
* Signal Detection Lab                |     ejones_at_desire.wright.edu       *
* Department of Psychology            |     ejones_at_wsu  (Bitnet)           *
* Ed Jones -- Graduate Student        | This is your world in which we     *
* Department of Economics	      |	grow, and we will grow to hate you *
* Wright State University             |                                    *