anything newer than LADebug 3.09?

From: anthony baxter <anthony.baxter_at_aaii.oz.au>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 1995 21:10:20 +1100

I'm not going to get an answer out of Digital CSC until probably after
lunch tomorrow, so I thought I'd ask here first - is there a newer
version of decladebug than the 3.09 that ships on the 3.0 and 3.0B
cdrom? (we haven't received our 3.2 cdrom yet). We have a fairly chunky
c++ application that causes every debugger we can get our hands on to
blow chunks - including ladebug 3.09. Some of the applications work under
3.09, but the ones we need to debug cause it to segfault. I couldn't see
a relevant patch in ftp.service.digital.com's "readmes" directory...

Many, many thanks in advance...
Anthony