Sendmail Configuration

From: Brad Wilkin <wilkin_at_lclark.edu>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 1995 11:33:11 -0800 (PST)

Can anyone tell me what is involved in switching from OSF/1 v2.1
sendmail to Sendmail.8.6.10? Am I going to have to put a lot of work
into redoing the configuration files?

How about installing the daemon(s)? Do I need to schedule a reboot or
can I simply kill the running process and start up the other?

Are there any known bugs with v8.6.10 for OSF/1 that should make me
reconsider the update?

AdvTHANKSance,

Brad
Brad Wilkin Lewis & Clark College
Database/Systems Administrator Information Systems
Internet: wilkin_at_lclark.edu Information Technology Division