Pathworks

From: David Bannon <D.Bannon_at_latrobe.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 1995 12:04:49 +1000

Hi folks,
     How many people out there are using Pathworks with OSF 3.2 ?
I am about to upgrade to 3.2, primarly because of it's 'good'
pathworks, but have now become a little doubtfull.

    Can you tell me :

1. Is pw reliable using the LM mode ?

2. Is it well documented on disk when 3.2 is installed. I just looked
   at a 3.0 setup and could find no man pages or document files.

3. Is Pathworks installed as part of the base system, or is it an
   option ? If so, is it on the normal distribution CDROM ?

4. Do I need a seperate PAK for Pathworks ? or is it covered
   by the base or extended users PAK.

Sorry to be so pushy, but I am currently using a cobbled together
version ported from ultrix (supplied by DEC) that took some months
to get going. I cannot afford to close my network down for that
period of time now.

Thanks in advanvce, David.

David Bannon D.Bannon_at_latrobe.edu.au
School of Biochemistry Phone 61 03 479 2197
La Trobe University, Plenty Rd, Fax 61 03 479 2467
Bundoora, Vic, Australia, 3083
..... Humpty Dumpty was pushed !