ALPHA 2100 Server

From: SYSTEM SUPPORT <SYSTEM_SF_at_unode2.nswc.navy.mil>
Date: 6 Apr 95 12:17:00 EST

Hello,

We have an Alpha 2100 Server. I tried to do a full install of OSF/1 Version 3.2
on it and now it won't boot. I only got as far as repartitioning the boot
disk and rebooting when it dies. Here are the error messages that we get when
we try to boot it:

bootdevice_parser: unknown protocol name 'RAID'
setconf: Bootdevice parser failed to translate bootdevice RAID 1 7 0 0 0 0 0.

panic (cpu 0): setconf:bootdevice_parser failed

DUMP: No primary swap, no explicit dumpdev.
         Nowhere to put header, giving up.

Anyone have any clues? System was running fine on 3.0 before we tried doing
install. I'm sure I'm forgetting to do something but not sure what.

Thanks,
Sheila