DECsafe on ALPHA OSF1

From: system PRIVILEGED account <root_at_cpiprog.caspur.it>
Date: Wed, 10 May 1995 15:46:54 +0100

I have this configuration: 3 ALPHA machine DEC 3000-600 each one with 2 GB
HDU, 64 Mb RAM, OSF/1 2.x connected in an Ethernet LAN via TCP/IP. Each
machine has two external disks mirrored (using LSM) with an AFS filesystem
that any other machine can access via a SCSI interface in case of fault through the DECsafe package.
After installation of DECsafe very often the machines hang with a panic error
printing out an "ADVFS inconsistency" message and I have many problem in
switching the control on the disks too.

Do you have any suggest on known problem about such a configuration?