From: Rakesh Jain <jain_at_smuhep1.physics.smu.edu>
Date: Tue, 23 May 1995 20:29:50 -0500 (CDT)

hi,

        Thanks to everyone who replied to my question.

--------------------
        I am getting following error messages on my alpha machine. Its running
OSF/1 ver 3.2. I don't understand what these error meessages mean. Can someone
help me out. I checked and both the host machines lokks fine to me.

The ubc errors are noting but messages from kernel about network outage when
it did not finish writing the data via NFS. These will be removed from the new
ver of OSF/1 or should I say DEC UNIX. Our network is pretty much overloaded
(can you believe we are hitting 97% peak load, most of the time) and that could
be the reason NFS servers are slow to respond and thus generate warnings.

Thanks
Rakesh