Motif Patch - anyone tried it?

From: <amy_at_aloha.gsfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 95 17:01:33 -0400

Hi all,

I was just trying to install motdueco02123v32, a patch on Motif for osf v3.2
(on my alpha 3000/300) and it bombed. It appears that the install script
was looking for a file named 3133 - perhaps not incidentally one of the values
returned by the checksum.

Has anyone else bothered to try installing this patch? Has it worked for you?

On a related note, has anyone else experienced problems with dxnotepad dying
after a save? Or xtpu dying after an open/save? Nobody had when I asked
before, but I figured tincture of time may have changed that.

Muchas Gracias,

amy

Amy Skowronek Solar Data Analysis Center
amy_at_aloha.gsfc.nasa.gov NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center