max processes

From: Mark Zander <Mark_Zander.SPCC#u#MAC1_at_mercury.spcc.com>
Date: 15 Jun 1995 15:18:40 U

max processes
6/15/95 3:01
PM

My boss is writing a C program that forks off a BUNCH of processes. It is an
image handling program.

He keeps getting an error, something like Too many processes.

The console log says :

fork/procdup: task_create failed. Code: 0x11

Anybody know what system parameter to change to fix this. I tried upping
maxuprc to 256, but that didn't do anything.

TIA!

--
Mark Zander ---> mark_zander_at_mercury.spcc.com
Operations Manager