OSF/1 3.2 and gcc Problems

From: Gina Ross <glr_at_cs.unh.edu>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 1995 10:02:50 -0400

Hi.

After upgrading OSF/1 3.0 to OSF/1 3.2 gcc started having some problems
stemming from header file changes in the system include area.

Now I am trying to recompile gcc version 2.6.3 but am get the following
warning. This warning happens often at link time.

gcc main.c
/usr/bin/ld:
Warning: Linking some objects which contain exception information sections^M
        and some which do not. This may cause fatal runtime exception handling^M
        problems (last obj encountered without exceptions was reg-stack.o).^M

I figure I need to compile gcc differently. Any help in getting rid of this
warning greatly appreciated. Please mail me directly your answers and I
will summarize.
Thanks in advance,
Gina
glr_at_cs.unh.edu