Sendmail and aliases help needed!

From: Pat Taylor <ptaylor_at_mirrors.ups.edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 1995 11:44:50 -0700

I need to do some fancy stuff with the aliases file, i.e. multiple
recipients for each message, and making sure that the original sender is
not what is in the header of the outgoing message. The second one is the
most important thing, so if there is anyone who can either offer me
assistance, or at least where to look for better documentation, it would be
greatly appreciated.

Pat

Patrick D. Taylor
Computer Services
University of Puget Sound
Tacoma, WA. 98416
(206)756-1475

"To punish me for my contempt for authority, fate made me an authority myself"

Albert Eistein