Sendmail aliasing under OSF/1 v 3.2

From: Bennett, Eric Mr. <Bennett_at_fsc.vafb.af.mil>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 95 09:32:00 PDT

After scouring the archives I still need help.

I have received a directive to create an email account which needs to
resolve as
postmaster_at_domain. My current sendmail configuration resolves all addresses
using the host name as part of the address - user_at_host.domain. Is there a
way to use the aliasing files to get a user_at_domain address to resolve
without reconfiguring sendmail to use hubs instead of the current setup in
which my DNS does all the forwarding?

Thanks in advance - eric bennett bennett_at_fsc.vafb.af.mil