From: Chua Koon Teck <koonteck_at_singnet.com.sg>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 1995 08:49:23 +0800 (SST)

Hi

Attached below is the summary to my query on mounting a cdfs cdrom.

Thank you.

Have a nice day.

Regards

Chua Koon Teck
Singapore Telecom
Comcentre
SingNet
email=koonteck_at_singnet.com.sg
URL="http://www.singnet.com.sg/~koonteck"

My original question :

I am trying to mount the Firmware Update V3.3 on my DEC3000 server using :

mount -rt cdfs -o noversion /dev/rz4c /mnt

But it reply :
/dev/rz4c on /mnt: No such device

I read that my kernel must be configured for the ISO 9660 CDFS in order
to mount the cdfs CD-ROM. How can I check if the kernel support CDFS ?
How can I configure the kernel to support CDFS ?