INND

From: John Banghart <john_at_success.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 95 11:12:56 edt

I am having a heck of a time getting INND to work properly on my Alpha.
When we bought it, Dec had already installed it, but they had a number of
options set differently then we wanted, most notably, the one that prevents
any message with more quoted text then new text from being posted.

Does anyone have a binary distribution of their INND for 3.2 that they could
send me? We have a full feed from sprint(12000+ groups) and I am
confident I could make any other changes necessary to make it work on
my system.

I tried using the 1.4 source but I got tons of compiliation errors.

Also, if there is any step by step instructions on setting up INND for Alpha
or anyone who would be willing to help me out a bit, I would be most
greatful.

----
John Banghart
Systems Administrator