SUMMARY: Print jobs to a JetDirect printer are terminated.

From: <golden_at_falcon.invincible.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 95 07:53:48 -0400

The suggestions that I received were:

1. Monitor the spool area space carefully.

2. Use lpr -s to place a symbolic link in the spool area rather
    than the whole file.

3. Don't use any filters on the definition in the printcap file and
    set the file size limit (mx) to 0 (infinite).

4. Try setting the printer idle timeout greater than 90 seconds.

Thanks to all for the suggestions. The file size limit was already
set to zero. I will try some large jobs with the lpr -s to see if
it is a spool area issue. If that doesn't work, I'll start messing
with the printer idle timeout.

Dave