rrestore -i

From: system PRIVILEGED account <root_at_borg.med.ecu.edu>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 1995 11:11:10 -0400

Hi,

        I am trying to restore a file from tape using the following
type of command

        /usr/sbin/rrestore -i -f remotehost:/dev/rmt5h

        I get the restore> prompt and am able to see the
files on the tape with ls and use cd. When I go to extract the
file, it tells me I must read a volume. I have tried different
volume numbers and it says it is mounting them but the file
never gets extracted. Either that or it tells me the message
wrong volume (1). I am not sure which volume the file is on
or indeed how many volumes there are. Reading the man page
for restore has failed to enlighten me. Can someone help
me out

Thanks in advance

Martyn White