Touch Screen

From: David Warren <warren_at_atmos.washington.edu>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 1995 13:01:15 -0700 (PDT)

I need to put together a system for an interactive display at a museum. We plan
on running the display with an alphastation 200/233. We need 2 screens on it.
One display only and one touchscreen. I figure we can use the standard monitor
for the display only screen, but I am stuck on the touch screen. Does anyone
have any suggestions? DEC showed a touch screen Xterm at DECUS a couple of years
back, but when I called to ask about it, they acted like they had never heard of
it.

David Warren INTERNET: warren_at_atmos.washington.edu
(206) 543-0945 Fax: (206) 543-0308
University of Washington
Dept of Atmospheric Sciences, Box 351640
Seattle, WA 98195-1640
DECUS E-PUBS Library Committee representative
SeaLUG DECUS Chair