Java for DEC UNIX?

From: William D. Blasingame <msdc!daleb_at_uunet.uu.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 96 10:18:57 EST

With all the hoopla about Java in the trades lately, I was wondering if
anyone has heard of any plans by DEC to license the technology to implement
under DU? Perhaps a Java interpreter? Also, I've used the Netscape
binary available for DEC OSF/1, but my copy is old. Is there a Java-capable
Netscape (or other browser) available for DU?

Any replies welcome (and you may assume I know nothing!). I will
summarize for this list.

Many thanks.

--
Dale Blasingame						         daleb_at_msdc.com
Medical Systems Development Corp. (MsdC)	        voice:   770/984-9550