SUMMARY: Ghostview 1.5 font error

From: Aharon Schkolnik <aharon_at_osfstats.health.gov.il>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 1996 13:22:43 +0200

My original message:

> I get the following error when running Ghostview 1.5 on Digital Unix
> (OSF) 3.2c:
>

> Error: /invalidfont in -dicttype-Ghostscript: Unrecoverable error, exit code 1

The solution:

get the ghostscript fonts, and put them in
/usr/local/lib/ghostscript/fonts (I actually had them already, but
didn't know where to put them - a quick look at man gs told me :-) ).
I don't know where I got them, but they are apparently available at
gatekeeper.dec.com.

Thanks to :

benites_at_alexander.cs.unca.edu

"Craig I. Hagan" <hagan_at_ttgi.com>

acli_at_byron.net4.io.org (Ambrose Li)
--
  The day is short, and the work is great,     |   Aharon Schkolnik
  and the laborers are lazy, and the reward    |   Aharon_at_Matat.Health.Gov.IL