SUMMARY: Radius Scripts...anyone?

From: John Banghart <john_at_success.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 1996 10:31:29 -0500 (EST)

Thanks to everyone who replied.

The basic answer was in using a grep command within a conditional to determine
if the entry existed, and if so, perform the appropriate action.

This works fine, except for my actual Radius users database. In this case,
each entry consists of 5 lines. So, what I have to do is locate the first
line, delete it and the next 4 lines.

I saw a Perl program called cgrep that I though could be used to facilitate
this, but if anyone has any other suggestions, I'll listen.

----
John Banghart
Systems Administrator
Red Rose SuperNet