Config Question

From: Dave Hinkle <dhinkle_at_dynatec.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 1996 08:04:15 PST

I have an Alpha 3000/400 that needs to stay OFF our ethernet cable,
but still needs to be accessed by some users over the net. Being new
to the terminal server side of things, I have a quesiton. Can a
terminal server be setup to allow TCP/IP (telnet I think) access to
one of its serial ports that is hooked up to one of the Alpha's
serial ports to allow access, kinda like a reverse LAT thing?

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this, I need a quick answer
and don't know where else to look.

Thanks,

Dave Hinkle
Mgr. Computer Services Group email: dhinkle_at_dynatec.com
Dynamics Technology Inc. voice: (310)543-5433
21311 Hawthorne Blvd Suite 300 fax : (310)543-2117
Torrance, CA 90503-5610
Computer thought for the day:
As a computer, I find your faith in technology amusing.