Networker Scheduling

From: Jeff Feld <jfeld_at_hmoa02.hmoh.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 1996 11:11:48 -0600 (CST)

we are currently using the POLYCENTER NetWorker Save and Restore, v3.1
to backup our Alphas (DU 3.2c) to a tz867 jukebox. i'd like to be able to
schedule two different full backups to run over the weekend to two
different backup pools, so i may keep the tapes separate. (ie. run a full
on Saturday to pool Alpha.Full, then run a full on Sunday to
Alpha.Offsite), to allow us to keep one full backup onsite and send one
full offsite each week.

i'm interested to know if anyone is doing anything similiar to this and
what their solutions are, and/or how i can accomplish the above.

thanks in advance,

jeff feld

EDS Health Care Division
5400 Legacy