Providing DNS for another domain.

From: Don Wilkerson <don_at_tripath.colosys.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 1996 11:38:35 -0700 (MST)

I need to know what entries to make in my DNS database to perform name
services for another agency who has a seperate class 'C' address, but
is connected through the Internet through us. I'm running on an Alpha
1000 with OSF/1 3.02b. They have their own domain name, 'marmot.org'.

Do I just need to add an Address and Pointer record for them and is
their a special what to syntax these records??

Thanks for the help.

don wilkerson
don_at_colosys.net
Pathfinder Library System