Kernel message "clntkudp_callit_addr: inmbuf too short"

From: Arrigo Triulzi <arrigo_at_lpac.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 1996 14:42:43 GMT

Hello all,

        does anyone have any suggestions as to why I am seeing more
and more of the following messages on the console:

Jan 29 14:24:00 host vmunix: clntkudp_callit_addr: inmbuf too short

where host is one of five alphas? They are appearing randomly and the
machines have been up without problems for more than a month. They
have started today, so I was wondering if it could be a symptom of
something bad with my net.

        Any pointers welcome.

Thanks,

        Arrigo