SUMMARY: book(s) on DU

From: Mark M. Van Overbeke <markvo_at_cda.mrs.umn.edu>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 1996 09:32:45 -0600 (CST)

Included below is the message I remember seeing. Thanks to all who
responded. I now need to order this book.

    Mark

Mark Van Overbeke Systems Software Programmer
Computing Services
University of Minnesota, Morris INTERNET: Markvo_at_caa.mrs.umn.edu (VMS)
Morris, MN 56267 1-612-589-6378 markvo_at_cda.mrs.umn.edu (Ultrix)
--
Success is the progressive realization of your worthwhile goal or dream!