Netscape 2.0..Why doesn't it work with INND?

From: John Banghart <john_at_success.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 1996 14:50:54 -0500

I have a rather odd problem. I have INND running on my Alpha running
OSF/1 3.2 and it works great. I have INND running on another Alpha,
also running OSF/1 3.2, same configuration(I thought), but it doesn't
work with Netscape 2.0. It works fine with tin, threading and all, but
Netscape says that it is unable to read the group. Earlier versions of
Netscape worked, but didn't thread any of the articles. I am assuming
that Netscape 2.0, because of the way it displays groups and articles,
requires threading.

The question is, what option handles this feature, and how do i check to
make sure it is working.

--
John Banghart
Systems Administrator