Terminal Emulation Software

From: Tairawhiti Healthcare Ltd <thlis_at_bpc.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 1996 15:36:20 +1300

Could someone please advise me on what sort of terminal emulation software
is available for connecting primarily PC via tcp to our server (Alpha 2000)

We are currently running *a certain package that shall remain nameless* but
find it to be to complicated for some of the users, and too expensive for
licensing.

We are looking for something that is quick and easy to setup, relatively
cheap (Under $50US), and uncomplicated from a user point of view.

Any Ideas?

PS I owe the group a summary on "Login Delays" As I haven't solved the
problem yet, I can't do the summary. Fairly logical.

Thanks in advance...