remote vdump and vrestore

From: Ray Bellis <Ray.Bellis_at_psy.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 96 10:30:23 +0000

Due to popular demand I've just written rvrestore to complement the
previously announced rvdump. I've not actually *used* it but it looks
like it's doing the right stuff with the command line arguments. I've
also made a slight modification to my rvdump script to handle the case
where a `-f' argument isn't given for local backups.

You can get `rvdump' and `rvrestore' from:

        ftp://ftp.mrc-bbc.ox.ac.uk/pub/dec_alpha

Ray.

--
  Computing Officer, MRC Research Centre in Brain and Behaviour,
     Department of Experimental Psychology, Oxford University