file system full with ADVFS

From: Ed Jones <ejones16_at_ford.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 1996 11:16:03 -0500 (EST)

I keep getting file system full errors with one of my AdVFS domains
even when df -ik shows that I have over 700 megabytes free, and
2683079 inodes free. I rebooted the machine thinking perhaps there
was a glitch in what df was seeing and what was on the disk, but
the problem persists. dxadvfs shows the same inforamtion as df, as
expected. Any idea what the problem might be here? Thanks in advance,
I'll summarize.

--
Ed Jones        EJONES16_at_ford.com
CAD/CAM/PIM     ejones16_at_cadcam.pd9.ford.com