processor corrected errors

From: Antonio Quesada-Duarte <aquesada_at_dataflux.com.mx>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 1996 23:19:16 -0600 (MEX)

Hi there.

Today I noticed this errors in the console:

Apr 3 15:53:37 delfin vmunix: WARNING: too many processor corrected errors. Rep
orting suspended.
Apr 3 15:53:37 delfin vmunix: Machine Check error corrected by processor

I've included the lines from /var/adm/messages.

Does anybody know what they mean. Is this a hardware problem, or a
software problem? Or more diagnostic is required?

The machine is also giving me a lot more of problems.

(SLOW performance, memory pages not released when exiting progress, etc.)

I really need help.
Thanks a lot!!

//Antonio Quesada-Duarte