Change in Xresources

From: Mohan Mahajan <MMAHAJAN_at_anand.nddb.ernet.in>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 1996 16:55:44 +0530

Hello Experts,

I did some changes in /usr/var/X11/xdm/xresources file. I changed the
login greeting message. My problem is, the changed login greeting
message is not appearing in login window. I tried login/logout 2-3
times, still there is no effect. Do I have to run xrdb, for updating
these changes? If yes, then how I should run the xrdb. I am
worried, that it should not affect my whole configuration. We are
using Xwindows only on console. Does any body has any idea,
information? Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Mohan Mahajan
Email -> mmahajan_at_anand.nddb.ernet.in