Upgrade problem w/innd

From: Charles S. Homan <burke_at_nesc.org>
Date: Wed, 1 May 1996 13:59:57 -0400 (EDT)

Greetings!

I have a strange problem. We recently up(?)graded from DU3.0 to
DU3.2C, and now innd will not run. Unfortunately, it gives no response
(which in Unix I take to be good), and I can find no error in any of the
logs. When I do a 'ps -ef | grep inn', it is not there. (Actually, one
time, I managed to enter the command fast enough that I saw it running,
but when I checked again a few seconds later, it was gone.) I even tried
getting another copy of inn1.4sec (which is what we are running), but to
no avail.

Help! I am at my wits' end.

Regards,
Charles

Charles Homan New England Science Center
Systems Manager 222 Harrington Way
burke_at_nesc.org Worcester, MA 01604-1899