Exmh strange behaviour

From: Bjorn Braathen <Bjorn.Braathen_at_phys.uit.no>
Date: Thu, 02 May 1996 17:16:31 +0200

Hi,
I'm using exmh on three different DU machines. My home directory
is on a disk mounted advfs on one of the machines and exported to the other
two machines where the disk is mounted nfs. When running exmh on the
two machines to which the disk is exported everything works fine, but
when exmh is run on the first machine (advfs-mounted) the presort
function can't do what it's supposed to and complains about unability
to read Mail/MyIncTmp/1.

Anybody knowing the reason for this?

Thanks in advance,

Bjørn Braathen