File permission

From: Jay Shen <jshen_at_emperor.kidsat.ucsd.edu>
Date: Thu, 9 May 1996 13:17:37 -0700 (PDT)

Let's say I have user a, b and c, and group x and y. Both user a and b has
default group of x, c has default group of y. And b also belong to group y.
And I also have the following directories:
drwxr-xr-x 1 a x 1024 May 1 20:22 first
drwxr-xr-x 1 b x 1024 May 1 20:10 second
drwxrwsr-x 1 c y 1024 May 1 20:10 third

Now I want user b to write to third directory with a default file
permission of 770. I can easily accomplish this with umask. However, I do
NOT want to change the umask because I want user b to have a default file
permission of 755 when writing to second directory. Is there a way
to accomplish this? Basiclly do selectly umask depending on the parent
directory permission.

Jay