Parallel printer under DU 3.2

From: Hugh Conner <hmc_at_cee.hw.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 13 May 1996 15:29:09 +0100 (BST)

I have an alpha running DU 3.2 which has a parallel printer port. I am having
problems getting it to work. In the system admin dxbook pages it says that
parallel printers are not supported under 3.0 But what about 3.2? Does anyone
know if I should be able to get this to work, and if so what I need to
set up. There is an entry in the kernel for the parallel driver and I have
created /dev/lp0 with the correct major device num (34).

--
	Hugh M. Conner			hmc_at_cee.hw.ac.uk
					Tel: +44 131 451 3337