User menu system summary:

From: Joel Caven <cavenj_at_odo.msoe.edu>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 1996 11:15:47 -0500 (CDT)

Thank you once again (this group is the best :-)!

Among the MANY people who had suggestions and comments,

Kent Arnott -- Thanks for the perl script, you will be happy to know that
                we are using a modified version of it :-)

The solution:

        Because of the many terminal emulations and communication programs
we opted for a simple text menu. Kent had one that worked and was kind
enough to sent me a copy. If you would like this perl script please ask
Kent <karnott_at_falcon.tamucc.edu>

Other suggestions and comments were offered by the following people
<THANKS!>

Bob Wier
Richard Jackson
Kent Adams
Michael Dupree
Anil Khullar
Beth Mercer :-)

Thanks to all, if you have any question about what we are doing with the
menu, feel free to e-mail me.

Joel Caven

Broadcast Engineer, WMSE Radio/Milwaukee.
DEC Systems Administrator, Milwaukee School of Engineering.
Computer Engineering student, Milwaukee School of Engineering.
E-mail: cavenj_at_odo.msoe.edu
P.O. Box 93506
Milwaukee, WI 53203