[Summary] Experience with 512 MB memory modules for AS 2100

From: Gerhard Nolte <gnolte_at_gwdg.de>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 1996 13:04:34 +0200

Hi all,

I asked, whether anyone has experience with compatible 512 MB memory
modules for an AlphaServer 2100. Most people told me, that they don't
have problems with compatible memory (but unfortunately no experience with
512MB modules for 2100 boxes).

The detailed answer of William H. Magill tells his experience with a
compatible memory module.

Thank's to all who responded.

Gerhard