Disk Rental

From: Keith Chiles <kchiles_at_hccsf.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 96 09:52:07

     Dear Netland,

     I would like to thank the many people who responded with information
about rental sources. I would also like to thank those MANY people who sent me
both polite and impolite advice on why I shouldn't rent disks. I already knew
that it is cheaper to buy than to rent.

For the MANY who felt the disks should be purchased, you are correct from both a
technical and accounting standpoint. The decision to lease/rent was a legal
decision. I neither endorse or know anything about the rental sources, they
just came in from the net.

Many people asked me to post the sources for renting and they are:

Paragon Rentals
P.O. Box 2000
Easton, MA 02334
1-800-497-6600

The PARSEC Group, Inc.
888-4-PARSEC
303-763-9600
http://www.parsec.com

My Original Posing:
     Dear Managers,
     I have an occasional need to rent about 8-12 Gig of SCSI disk space
     for about 4 months at a time. Does anyone know of any companies who
     rent disks?