Saw your videos...

From: John <john_at_mail.terran-int.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 1996 20:15:38 -0700

I was out surfing for cool sites with QuickTime video and came across your
page - looks great!

I thought that you might be interested in a tool that our company makes, a
video compression utility called Movie Cleaner Pro. It's an easy-to-use
application that outputs QuickTime video faster and of higher quality than
Premiere. We just received 5 mice in MacUser and got the QT Hot Pick award
from Apple.

If you want more info (or want some cool QT tips and tricks), check out our
web site at:

http://www.Terran-Int.com

John
Terran Interactive