How to re-build advfs manually - got corrupted -- HELP !

From: Kent Poots \ <KPOOTS_at_gects.ge.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 1996 23:51 EST

On the off-chance that someone might be able to help....

I've succeeded in corrupting one of my SWXCR advfs devices,
such that it won't mount. In fact, the system seems to
crash when it tries to go near that mount point.

Is there any way to manually re-create the domain and file
pointers to put this back together ?

disklabel says there's still ADVFS data on the disk.

When I try to mount,
  mount -t advfs data2#data2_fs /data

I get:

  data2#data2_fs on /data2: No such domain, fileset or mount directory

So domain data2 has forgotten about the existing fileset !!!!!

Any place I can enter the fileset name by hand ?

If anyone's got some good ideas, hey, its late in the
evening -- I'll try anything !!!!

Of course -- no backups :-(

Thanks for any help you can give.

Kent Poots