[SUMMARY]: SWXCRMGR 1.1.1 and DU 4.0

From: WILLIAM KUDERKA -- TOTAL TEC SYSTEMS, INC. <wkuderka_at_totaltec.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 1996 11:18:30 -0400

My thanks go to the following for their quick responces:

Christophe Wolfhugel <wolf_at_pasteur.fr>
??? <alan_at_nabeth.cxo.dec.com>

[Summary]: SWXCRMGR 1.1.1 and DU 4.0

        Setld checks to see if the C++ Run Time libraries have been installed
prior to installing SWXCRMGR. The subset name for the C++ libraries was
changed slightly in DU 4.0, so setld was reporting (incorrectly) that the
libraries had not been installed.

        Both Alan and Christophe suggested modifying scripts associated
with setld. I chose to modify ~/instrctl/SWXCRMGR111.scp. In that script,
I altered the old C++ library subset name to the new name.

        The subset loads without error.

        Subsequent testing of the GUI functionality seems to indicate that
the GUI works correctly.

        Below is my original posting: