From: david barnhill <barnhill_at_oz.sunflower.org>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 1996 15:49:46 -0500 (CDT)

Hi all:

My original question was what folks thought of the various netscape
servers, in particular, the bundle they're currently pushing.

No one had anything good to say about them, but I only had two
to, and it appears no one has any experience with the news server, proxy
server, etc.

Any UPDATES to this Non-starter would be great, I promised I'd summarize,
so that's the summary...

::db

W. David Barnhill Barnhill_at_oz.sunflower.org
Director, Technical Services www.sunflower.org/~barnhill
Sunflower Network, Inc. webman_at_oz.sunflower.org