clock problem again!

From: Guy Dallaire <dallaire_at_megatoon.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 1996 15:33:43 -0400

I have not yet fixed the problem.

Further Info (see previous 2 postings):

We did ran the ECU utility and it asked for resetting the system time (which
we did, but we saw no way of saving the information in the ECU menus...)

Does setting the time at the console change DU's time and vice-versa ? I
figure that DU is using the hardware clock as a reference for keeping the
time ? (Even if the system clock is badly set, as long as it does not
change, DU can keep track of time by using a delta between itself and the HW
clock ? ? )

How can I arrange to have the same value at the console and OS level ?

                                Thanks again. Will Summarize