[Q] Problem with IP printers locking up(?)

From: Karl Marble <kmarble_at_ultranet.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 1996 18:32:14 -0400

Hello OSFites!

I'm administering a machine that has 3 printers connected and are receiving
data via TCP/IP. Today, and what I'm told a couple of weeks ago, the
printer queue stopped, and had a status message of 'waiting for lock on
''queue_name'''. Today this happened to ALL three printers connected via
TCP/IP.

Printcap looks correct... just to make sure, what should the printcap info
look like for these printers?

Karl

Karl Marble
mailto:kmarble_at_ultranet.com