SUMMARY: DECserver 900

From: Don Newcomer <newcomer_at_dickinson.edu>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 1996 10:21:01 -0400 (EDT)

Here's what I got from Gene Maulucci at DEC:

Hi Don,

        The pinouts you requested are below, we may be able ro assist you
further if you are more specific about what the problem is with the
printers. We would need a problem description, printer type, and terminal
server port setups (version of server software also).

Regards,
Gene Maulucci
Digital Network Support

High speed is 9600 baud and higher

        8-pin MJ8 Connector Pin-out
        Pin Low Speed High Speed
         1 Receive Ground
         2 Receive
         3 Transmit Ground
         4 Clear To Send Ring Indicator
         5 Request To Send Data Signal Rate Selector
         6 Transmit
         7 Data Terminal Ready
         8 Data Set Ready Data Carrier Detect