SUMMARY: Processor corrected errors

From: Jeff Higgins <HIGGINS_at_aces.k12.ct.us>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 1996 14:36:23 -0500 (EST)

Thanks to those who responded to my question, which sought an explanation for
the following message:

"Too many processor corrected errors detected on cpu0. Reporting suspended.
Machine check error corrected by processor."

Based on the below reply from alan_at_nabeth.cxo.dec.com, I have chosen not to get
worried (yet). I went fishing for the message to return by re-logging into
root several times and rebooting. but it hasn't reappeared. I also have played
telephone tag with DEC support and will forward their advice if I ever get it!

alan_at_nabeth.cxo.dec.com's reply: